Saturday, August 21, 2010

Oh Canada!

Well I have arrived safely in Canada and have started to get over the effects of jet lag! And I have to say that Canada is really a beautiful country...although its not a scratch on Australia =)


So I left at 8:30pm on Wednesday night, taking V Australia...not a bad airline actually. Minimal turbulence on the way over to LA where I had a brief stop before continuing on to Vancouver. No real interesting stories from the flights...just watched a few movies and got small amounts of sleep where possible.

First morning here I woke up around 11:30am which is unheard of for me! Had a delicious pancake breakfast =) and then headed out to see downtown Vancouver!! Had a wonderful massage and pedicure...and headed back for a delicious dinner!

Generally speaking, Vancouver is quite similar to Melbourne in a lot of ways...although Vancouver is missing one important thing...AFL coverage!!

Will make sure I take plenty of photos to post before my next blog entry...

1 comment:

YUN said...

Is the massage better than mine?
:-)