Thursday, August 5, 2010

Going on around me

Its already August! The eighth month of the year for the less educated =P
Man...has this year flown by! Man...has this year seen a lot of changes!! Looking back I feel like more has happened in the past 8 months than the last 2-3 years total!

Some of the things that have gone on have included the following:
  • Recover from my shoulder reconstruction
  • Commence serving in Kid's Ministry
  • Serve on a mission trip in China
  • Traveled around China and Hong Kong
  • Watched Carlton beat Geelong and St.Kilda
  • Watched Carlton lose to North Melbourne and Sydney
  • Say goodbye to someone very close to me
  • Say hello to many new and wonderful friends
...and of course I cant forget...getting my body fat percentage below 9%!

But despite what I have gone through so far...I feel that God has a lot more planned for me in the remainder of the year. I'm excited by what is ahead!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Carlton beat Geelong? No way!!
Now speaking of body fat...... =P
C'mon still no mention about me?!?!