Friday, September 3, 2010

Oh Canada! Day 14

Another early morning to get on Skype before hitting the town! The first stop today was CN Tower, the world's second highest public observation deck at 446.5 m.


Luckily for us, we were able to score free tickets which always go down a treat! The way that this tower is setup, it has 3 viewing locations, the general viewing deck, the glass floor deck and the sky pod, which is just basically another viewing deck but higher up and costs more to see. Overall it provided for some awesome views of the city and is somewhere I could have spent a lot more time there just gazing out across Toronto. After this we went for lunch at Hard Rock cafe which is located close to the hotel we are staying at.


After lunch it was time for more shopping...today it was Eaton center as my destination. Despite hours and hours of trying on and looking some more...I only came away with 2 items, but Im sure I will be back for a few other things before I leave =)

Later in the afternoon I decided to take a trip down to the Art Gallery of Ontario where it is free entry on Wednesday afternoon. I spent a good 2 and half hours there before heading in to China-town Toronto style for some Chinese food. At first I was unsure of where to eat...but then I applied the best method for choosing a Chinese restaurant...look for the busiest place with the most amount of Chinese people inside...it works every time and today was no exception =)

After dinner I headed back to the hotel and it was time to hit the sack.

No comments: