Friday, May 20, 2011

Someone who made a difference

 Dear XXXXXXX


Im not sure if you even read my blog, but I just wanted to say to you...thank you for making a difference in my life. You shared many ups and many downs, but throughout them all you were always by my side...supporting me...assisting me. I could always count on you, no matter what I faced.

You taught me so much. When I reflect back, on how I was before you and how I was after you, I realised how much I grew during the time we spent together. You taught me so much, despite you limited experiences. You are much wiser than your years, you are more intelligent that people give you credit for.

I wish there was someway that I could fully express how grateful I am for what you did for me, the time you spent with me, the times you came to my rescue...but I know that there is no way I could express how much I honestly appreciate you.

I know at times...a lot of times...I took you for granted...and for that Im sorry. But now I realise how much you taught me and how much you made me smile. Small things to you...they are all significant things to me.

Sometimes I wish I could go back in time and change some...if not all....the things I did wrong. But that time is past. All I can do now is pray that you are happy...and you will be happy in the future.

You are an inspirational person. You are compassionate and caring. You are amazing.

Thank you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow...that is the most wonderful thing anyone has ever said about an individual. I hope they get to read it.