Thursday, May 19, 2011

Just like living in paradise

When someone mentions paradise, I guess most people would imagine long sandy beaches, beautiful sunshine, lazing around and spending time with someone. But for someone like me who is burnt by the sun when its raining, the idea of sunshine and beaches is not ideal.

But what exactly do I picture paradise to be like?


I guess the first answer would be to say...Heaven! But since we cannot even begin to explain how amazing heaven must be...then I will have to go back to my perfect place.

I would have to say paradise is a place where the following things are in place:
  • No need to work - nothing would beat just lazing around, hanging out with friends and hitting the gym as much as I like
  • Weather would be a standard 20-25 degrees each day - this is my ideal temperature, not too hot and not too cold...just right
  • All my friends and family are in the same place - I have too many friends overseas...and in my paradise they are all living here with me =)
  • Footy is on everyday of the week - doesnt have to be Carlton, just has to be footy...the greatest game in the world!
To be honest though...its hard to truly sum up paradise for me. There are so many places I have been that are beautiful and amazing. But the one thing that always makes every place even more wonderful is the people I am there with. So I guess that means paradise for me is a place where my friends and family are close to me.

No comments: