Monday, May 16, 2011

Guilty Pleasures

I think we all have some form of guilty pleasures that we indulge in at various times, whether it be a big block of chocolate when we are down or snuggling up to watch a romantic comedy on a cold winters night. Recently I was thinking what would I say my guilty pleasure is...and I guess it comes back to food!

There is one cafe down in North Melbourne which isnt much to look at from the outside...but they sure can put together some amazing food!! In particular Im quite partial to the pancakes and the french toast.



Usually when I'm feeling like I want to indulge a little and I want a bit of quiet time alone, sometimes after a particularly tough gym session, I will head down there and order myself a strong latte and the pancakes, grab the paper or a book and just allow the afternoon to drift by!

Now you may be thinking to yourself "where is this awesome place in North Melbourne?" Well as much as I would love to tell you...if I did it would be even busier there than it currently is...so that part Im going to be keeping a secret...unless of course you are nice to me and I might allow you to accompany me down there one weekend =)

No comments: