Thursday, March 17, 2011

God's Angels

This post is going to sound really soppy...but I really want to highlight something that was in my mind...which is how grateful I am for those people who God has surrounded me with. There are specific people...some of which read my blog and others who dont...who have been such an encouragement to me! When I have been met by trials, they have always been there with me...they have walked with me as I have gone through the tough times...they have laughed with me during the happy times.

I guess you can call these people God's Angels. I really want to say how grateful I am to each and everyone of you! I guess it was all summed up tonight when I received one particular message and as I read it I couldn't help but think how blessed I am to have this person as my good friend! To this person the message would have been a trivial thing...but to me it really made a difference.

This is something that we should reflect on at times. I know that personally I can get so wrapped up in the problem, that I forget to acknowledge the people that God has placed around me through these times. It is quite often discussed how God will never allow us to go through a trial without all the elements we need and this is highlighted with the people we have in our life.

So to wrap up...I want to thank you guys. Your care, your words of encouragement, simply your time is all appreciated greatly and I am so happy to have such wonderful friends such as you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

God's angle is everywhere. However, sometimes we are so focus on our own problems, our own feeling, our own pride, so when the angles arrived, we did not appreciate the care so much. Just as the words I saw recently---"It is true when people say:'you do not realised how much you love someone, untill they are gone'." So we should always embrace a heart of appreciation, enjoy every moment with friends and families. Do not even think everything comes natural, remember everthing people do for us, because they love us.

Anonymous said...

Praise God for the angels He placed around you! They are all such wonderful gifts from God. Remember that your friends are always there for you. Don't be afraid to ask for help or just for a pair of listening ears. Sometimes we can be so afraid of "bothering" people that we forget that our friends simply just want to be there for us because they love us. C.S. Lewis once said, "Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art... It has no survival value; rather it is one of those things that give value to survival."