Monday, February 15, 2010

One of those months!

I havent blogged for a couple weeks due to the craziness of work. Lets hope that this week is a bit more normal. I was going through my timesheets and there was a stretch of 3 weeks where I worked 60+ hours and the last week I worked less than 50 hours was last year. But despite all that there is little appreciation from the management here...but I guess what do I expect from them. At least this week I have the weekend in Syd to look forward.

Points of note over the past couple of weeks
  • Did two presentations in Parliament house last week...quite an experience. 
  • Discovered that inside the private areas of Parliament house they have a Westpac bank, travel agent and a Qantas check-in machine!
  • Saw Steve Bracks in Stephen Conroy's office.
  • From all my work trips to Canberra over the past month, I already have a free flight to Syd saved up with my Frequent Flyer points
  • Saw the Blues in their intra-club hit out last Friday...FOOTY'S BACK =D
  • Tried yum cha at docklands yesterday...overpriced and not overly good =(
Well thats it from me...

No comments: