Tuesday, February 2, 2010

February is going to be gone fast!

Well February has only just started and I can already see that it will be over before I know it. Although I can see my work being crazy for majority of the month, I have also actually planned a few things myself to at least keep myself sane.

First off I will start serving in the Kid's Ministry at church. For those who are unfamiliar with my church, basically they have Kid's ministry which takes care of the children (baby - grade 6) while the church service is running. I will be working with the age group grade 3-6, and I will be serving for the first time this weekend! Im feeling both excited and nervous at the same time...but at the end of the day I want to keep carrying out God's will and serving in His house. Im am so greatful for all the things He has done in my life and the love and blessings He continually pours out on my life!

I have also planned a short trip up to Sydney, which coincides with my Birthday weekend. While Im up there I plan to watch the Blues in their NAB cup match out in Blacktown and also visit a few of the places that I used to frequent back when I was living up in Sydney.

I will also start going to gym again in the very near future. As much as I want to go...I still think I should give a bit more time just to ensure my shoulder is 100%. But I know that as soon as I get back in there...I will be back to working as hard as I was before my surgery.

Hopefully by the end of the month, my work will "begin" to slow down...but that may be wishful thinking unfortunately...

1 comment:

Lilly said...

Go Jus! :D