Friday, November 27, 2009

Great Workout Tracks


One thing I probably could never live without is my iPod. The place i use my iPod most of all would be in the gym. I need to have my iPod with me while I'm working out, I need it for motivation...although once I get going...the tracks usually blend into white noise. It is also a good way to prevent people from disturbing you when your working out.

Now i know most of the songs that I listen to will not be most peoples taste, but these songs are awesome for when your worjing out, they get your adrenalin pumping and you ready to take it all on. Gym is not really the place for listening to Taylor Swift or Beyonce =P

I like to make up playlists of songs that will plug into for the duration of my workout. I wanted to share my top 10 songs for workouts

  1. Wish - NIN
  2. Gave Up - NIN
  3. Knights of Cydonia - Muse
  4. New Born - Muse
  5. Survivalism - NIN
  6. 1,000,000 - NIN
  7. Sleep Now In The Fire - Rage Against The Machine
  8. Testify - Rage Against The Machine
  9. Spin The Black Circle - Pearl Jam
  10. Get Down, Make Love - NIN
So if your gearing up for gym and your looking for some new tracks for your workout, add a few of these...you will doing squats and deadlifts like its no ones business =)

No comments: