Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Random update for October

Okay I think I do one of my updates...whats been going on and whats ahead!

Since I got back from Canada a few weeks ago...I have been straight back to work, back hitting the gym and the likes. Life is back to normal now after an enjoyable time overseas, and despite the fact that it was fun being away...there is nothing like being back home amongst friends and family!

So what has happened lately?

Well there was the Carlton Best & Fairest! Last Tuesday night at Crown's Palladium! A really awesome night where we got to see Juddy take out the John Nicholls medal for the 3rd year in a row, although Jordan Russell put in a very solid effort and was leading for a large majority of the night...but it was always going to be a hard task beating our courageous leader and now DUAL Brownlow medalist!!



There were an array of other awards given out on the night and the food was delicious! The night wrapped up with the chance to mingle with the players...which is basically a chance to take photos with whoever you can grab a hold of...as can be seen in the photos below.

I have also been in solid training for the Melbourne Marathon which is on this Sunday. I am going to attempt the Half Marathon which is 21.1 km. Being my first marathon...its definitely going to be an awesome experience...just need to make sure Im well prepared come Sunday morning...no late night drinking sessions on Saturday =) The course concludes with a lap around the MCG...although I'm sure by that stage I will be totally spent and just want to finish!

Hmmm...what else...well I have been working solidly in the gym...although thats no real surprise! Currently sitting at 85kg...will be looking to do the body fat % test in the coming weeks...will be very interested to see how I measure up. Still doing my GVT program and loving it...! Although will probably mix it up in the coming month and move onto a new program.

Apart from that...life is pretty normal...no more footy now till next year...unfortunately.

Well that is all from me...until next time I think of something moderately interesting to write about...

2 comments:

Shen the developer said...

nice photos!

Jus@Melb said...

Thanks buddy! You will have to come to the footy again next year!