Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Mission 2012 - Coffee and Fun

Entry Fifteen of my China blog:

Day Fifteen…Breakfast and prayer meeting…then off to the center. Today we only had a half day at the center, so we started the day with bracelet making with the beads and string we had left over from last time. After this we did some whiteboard drawing and handed out stickers to the winners. The kids just adored the stickers and were so excited whenever they were awarded one! The morning was over quite quickly actually and before we knew it…it was lunch time!

After lunch I dropped off my laundry as today was going to be the last chance to get any done before we head back to Beijing. Then I decided I was due a coffee. Now next door to our hotel is a western restaurant which actually serves a variety of coffees, so in I went. I ordered a coffee and a waffle. The coffee wasn't bad…the waffle was woeful.

The afternoon we had a group meeting where we prepared for our performance we are doing on Monday and Tuesday next week. The theme…chinese new year story. I have luckily got the part of Narrator! After this we had a two hour break before the prayer meeting and dinner. I took this time to go down to the bread shop to get some tasty cakes. 

Back for the meeting then dinner and MASSAGE! By the time I got back…it was well after midnight…but I was feeling very relaxed…but with an array of red circles on my back from the cupping. Good times!


No comments: